BiZZdesign will provide all planned and new training courses remotely or via eLearning.
This three-day training course is a combination of the “ArchiMate® 3 training course – Foundation” and the “BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio” software training course.
In this training course, you will learn how to apply the ArchiMate® language in BiZZdesign’s powerful software, which helps you to model, analyze and transform the structure of your organization. Practical examples and hands-on exercises will make it easy to transfer what you learn in the course directly into your daily work.
If you are an architect, analyst or consultant, and unfamiliar with the ArchiMate® standard and BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio, or you’d like to expand your use of the software, then this course is for you.
At the end of this course you will:
• Understand the background, key concepts and applications of ArchiMate® Core for modeling and describing architectures
• Be able to use the ArchiMate® language and techniques to visualize and communicate architectures
• Understand the additional layers and aspects of the ArchiMate® standard, their viewpoints and their application to core concepts
• Be able to interpret the ArchiMate® 3 specification correctly prior to taking the ArchiMate 3 Foundation exam
• Know how to use BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio to model enterprise architecture
• Understand the software’s viewpoints and views
• Be able to publish and report for decision-making and presentation
No specific prerequisites. Prior to the exam, you will need approximately 20 hours of self-directed study to prepare for the exam. This mainly consists of reading the ArchiMate® 3 specification book.
BiZZdesign offers all course material online via our Digital Learning Environment, Moodle.
The book ArchiMate® 3 specification is digitally available via Moodle.
Describing processes and system interactions works very efficiently. The views provide a complete overview to easily access documentation. Through modeling, all components are much more transparent.
I believe that all organizations, if they’re serious about implementing change, should start by carefully assessing their change agents. Good people will find a way. They’ll bring in the platform that’s needed to deliver a journey of change for replacing new standards, process and tools to increase the impact of EA at the bank.
Using a solution like HoriZZon and employing enterprise architecture techniques enabled us to achieve a clear understanding of the most important business services and successfully map out their dependencies across various dimensions of the enterprise – people, processes, technology, place.