- Level: Foundation
- Dates & locations: Choose from the list below
- Duration: 2 days
- Price open training course: €1150 (excl. VAT). Includes course materials, literature and catering services
- Price in-company training: If you wish to schedule an in-company training course, please contact us by clicking the “need advice” button
- What to bring: A Windows-equipped laptop to run modeling software (preferably BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio, rentals available)
This two-day training course teaches you how to model, analyze and improve your business processes. You’ll learn how to use Business Process Modeling and Notation language.
Business Process Modeling delivers essential insight into your organization’s processes, helping minimize cost and maximize value to your customers. Modeling allows you to understand; once you understand, you can analyze; with analysis you gain insight, enabling you to improve, optimize and transform your business processes.
BPMN 2.0 gives you a common, unambiguous language that can communicate across business units, cultures and languages. It is rapidly becoming the world standard in BPM modeling languages.
During the course you can use our software for modeling exercises, it is a simple and user friendly tool. A trial license is available in our Digital Learning Environment. You may also choose to use another tool (like MS Visio) but be sure that it can model with BPMN 2.0.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand the BPMN 2.0 modeling language concepts and uses at Level 1
- Know how to use BiZZdesign software for BPM (optional during the course)
- Be able to visualize, describe, document, report and analyze business processes
Prerequisites and preparation
None – this course is suitable for analysts and architects who are interested in documenting and improving business processes. This course is also suitable for non-users of BiZZdesign software.
Recommended training courses