- Level: Foundation and Practitioner
- Dates & locations: Choose from the list below
- Duration: 3 days
- Price open training course: Includes course materials, literature, exam vouchers and catering services. All BiZZdesign prices are excl. VAT.
- Price in-company training: If you wish to schedule an in-company training course, please contact us by clicking the “need advice” button
- What to bring: A laptop to access the digital course material
This is a three-day course for those who wish to achieve ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner – level 2 certification from scratch. From introduction to advanced applications, you’ll learn the structure, key concepts and techniques of the ArchiMate® standard, and will be able to model and visualize architectures.
After that you will learn advanced applications of the modeling language and advanced techniques, complex modeling situations and direct applications to your own real-world examples. Upon successful completion of this course you will be ready to take the ArchiMate® 3 Foundation and Practitioner exam at a Pearson Vue Testing Center.
After you pass the exams you will be ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner certified and registered with The Open Group. Our trainers are certified and accredited by The Open Group, and have trained over 2000 ArchiMate® participants with a 98% exam pass rate.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand the background, key concepts and applications of ArchiMate® Core for modeling and describing architectures
- Be able to use the ArchiMate® language and techniques to visualize and communicate architectures
- Understand the additional layers and aspects of the ArchiMate® standard, their viewpoints and their application to core concepts
- Be able to apply the derivation rules for relationships in the language
- Understand the language customization mechanism
- Be able to apply the ArchiMate® standard in complex modeling situations
- Be able to complete the ArchiMate® 3 level 1 & 2 exams (with some self-directed study)
Prerequisites and preparation
No specific prerequisites. You will need approximately 20 hours of self-directed study to prepare for the exam. This mainly consists of reading the ArchiMate® 3 book.
Recommended training courses
BiZZdesign offers all course materials online via our Digital Learning Environment, Moodle.
- ArchiMate® 3 Specification – digitally available via Moodle
TOGAF® and ArchiMate® are registered trademark of The Open Group. Our training materials of 'ArchiMate® 3 Training course' & 'TOGAF® 9 Training course' are accredited by The Open Group.