- Level: Foundation
- Dates & locations: Choose from the list below
- Duration: 3 days
- Price open training course: Includes course materials, literature and catering services. All BiZZdesign prices are excl. VAT.
- Price in-company training: If you wish to schedule an in-company training course, please contact us by clicking the “need advice” button
- What to bring: A Windows-equipped laptop to run BiZZdesign software
This three-day training course is a combination of the “ArchiMate® 3 training course – Foundation” and the “BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio” software training course.
In this training course, you will learn how to apply the ArchiMate® language in BiZZdesign’s powerful software, which helps you to model, analyze and transform the structure of your organization. Practical examples and hands-on exercises will make it easy to transfer what you learn in the course directly into your daily work.
If you are an architect, analyst or consultant, and unfamiliar with the ArchiMate® standard and BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio, or you’d like to expand your use of the software, then this course is for you.
At the end of this course you will:
• Understand the background, key concepts and applications of ArchiMate® Core for modeling and describing architectures
• Be able to use the ArchiMate® language and techniques to visualize and communicate architectures
• Understand the additional layers and aspects of the ArchiMate® standard, their viewpoints and their application to core concepts
• Be able to interpret the ArchiMate® 3 specification correctly prior to taking the ArchiMate 3 Foundation exam
• Know how to use BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio to model enterprise architecture
• Understand the software’s viewpoints and views
• Be able to publish and report for decision-making and presentation
Prerequisites and preparation
No specific prerequisites. Prior to the exam, you will need approximately 20 hours of self-directed study to prepare for the exam. This mainly consists of reading the ArchiMate® 3 specification book.
BiZZdesign offers all course material online via our Digital Learning Environment, Moodle.
The book ArchiMate® 3 specification is digitally available via Moodle.
Recommended training courses
TOGAF® and ArchiMate® are registered trademark of The Open Group. Our training materials of 'ArchiMate® 3 Training course' & 'TOGAF® 9 Training course' are accredited by The Open Group.