- Level: ArchiMate® Practitioner and TOGAF® Foundation
- Dates & locations: Choose from the list below
- Duration: 5 days
- Price open training course: Includes course materials, literature, exam vouchers and catering services. All BiZZdesign prices are excl. VAT.
- Price incompany training: If you wish to schedule an incompany training course, please contact us by clicking the “need advice” button
- What to bring: A laptop to access the digital course material
This intensive one week boot camp with our accredited trainers prepares you to achieve your ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner and TOGAF® 9 Foundation qualifications. Both endorsed by the Open Group, the open standards TOGAF® 9 (architecture framework) and ArchiMate® 3 (modeling language) are key ingredients to a complete architecture approach.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be ready to take the ArchiMate® 3 Foundation and Practitioner exam plus the TOGAF® 9 Foundation exam, both at a Pearson Vue Testing Center. After you pass the exam you will be ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner certified and TOGAF® 9 Foundation certified. You will be registered with The Open Group. Our trainers are certified and accredited by The Open Group, and have trained over 2000 ArchiMate® participants and 750 TOGAF participants with a 98% exam pass rate.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand the background, key concepts and applications of the ArchiMate® 3 and TOGAF® 9 standards for modeling and describing architectures
- Be able to use the ArchiMate® language and techniques to visualize and communicate architectures
- Be able to use the different components of the TOGAF® 9 standard to direct your own architecture work
- Be able to take the ArchiMate® 3 Foundation & Practitioner and TOGAF® 9 Foundation exams
Prerequisites and preparation
No specific prerequisites. Prior to the exam, you will need approximately 30 hours of self-directed study to prepare for the exam. This mainly consists of reading the ArchiMate® 3 study book and the TOGAF® 9 study guide.
BiZZdesign offers all course materials online via our Digital Learning Environment, Moodle. The following books will be available for this course:
- ArchiMate® 3 study book
- TOGAF® 9
TOGAF® and ArchiMate® are registered trademark of The Open Group. Our training materials of 'ArchiMate® 3 Training course & TOGAF® 9 Training course' are accredited by The Open Group.