- Level: Certified Professional
- Dates & locations: Choose from the list below or please contact email@example.com
- Duration: 4 days
- Price open training course: Includes course materials, literature, exam vouchers and catering services. All BiZZdesign prices are excl. VAT.
- Price incompany training: If you wish to schedule an incompany training course, please contact us by clicking the “need advice” button
- What to bring: A laptop to access the digital course material
This four-day course is for those who want to go straight to achieving the TOGAF® 9 Level 2 Certification and get an understanding of the TOGAF® standard and advanced applications of the framework.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be ready to take the TOGAF® 9 Foundation and Certified exam at a Pearson Vue Testing Center. After you pass the exams, you will be TOGAF® 9 Certified and registered with The Open Group. Our trainers are certified and accredited by The Open Group, and have trained over 1000 TOGAF® participants with a 98% exam pass rate.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand all the components of the TOGAF® 9 standard
- Have insight into the link between TOGAF® 9 framework, other architecture frameworks and ArchiMate®
- Use, apply and analyze the use of the TOGAF® 9 standard in architecture
- Think like a TOGAF® Enterprise Architect
- Be prepared for the TOGAF® 9 Certified (Level 1 & 2 combined) exam
Prerequisites and preparation
No specific prerequisites. Prior to the exam, you will need approximately 20 hours of self-directed study to prepare for the exam. This mainly consists of reading the TOGAF® 9 book.
Recommended training courses
BiZZdesign offers all course material online via our Digital Learning Environment, Moodle.
- TOGAF® 9 – digitally available on Moodle
TOGAF® and ArchiMate® are registered trademark of The Open Group. Our training materials of 'ArchiMate® 3 Training course' & 'TOGAF® 9 Training course' are accredited by The Open Group.