Enterprise Studio Basics and ArchiMate 3.1 Refresher training course
- Level: Intermediate
- Dates & locations: Choose from the list below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration: 1 day
- Price open training course: Includes course materials, literature, and catering services. All BiZZdesign prices are excl. VAT.
- Price incompany training: If you wish to schedule an incompany training course, please contact us by clicking the “contact us” button.
- What to bring: A laptop to run BiZZdesign software (preferably with an external mouse)
This one-day training course is a combination Refresher of the “ArchiMate® 3 training course – Foundation” and the “BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio” software training course.
In this training course, you will learn how to apply the ArchiMate® language in BiZZdesign’s powerful software, which helps you to model, analyze and transform the structure of your organization. Practical examples and hands-on exercises will make it easy to transfer what you learn in the course directly into your daily work.
If you are an architect, analyst or consultant, and you’d like to expand your use of the ArchiMate® standard and BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio software, then this course is for you. A prior knowledge of using Enterprise Studio is required.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand the background, key concepts and applications of ArchiMate® Core for modeling and describing architectures
- Be able to use the ArchiMate® language and techniques to visualize and communicate architectures
- Know how to use BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio to model enterprise architecture
- Be able to publish and report for decision-making and presentation
Prerequisites and preparation
This course is mainly targeted at individuals and groups who have had prior experience working with Enterprise Studio and have an understanding of the ArchiMate® 3 language.
BiZZdesign offers all course material online via our Digital Learning Environment, Moodle.
The book ArchiMate® 3 specification is digitally available via Moodle.
Recommended training courses