- Level: Advanced
- Dates & locations: Choose from the list below or please contact email@example.com
- Duration: 2 days
- Price open training course: Includes course materials, literature and catering services. All BiZZdesign prices are excl. VAT.
- Price incompany training: If you wish to schedule an incompany training course, please contact us by clicking the “need advice” button. Price includes course materials.
- What to bring: A Windows-equipped laptop to run BiZZdesign software
In this two-day course, you will learn how to apply the ArchiMate language with BiZZdesign's powerful software. You will learn how our software helps you to model, analyze and transform the structure of your organization. You will explore the full potential of BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio and related components. Following a real-life case, you will learn to integrate data from external sources and using that data to create decision-enabling deliverables. By creating a customized metamodel, you will learn to maximize the value of Enterprise Studio for your organization.
You will collaborate with other modelers on the same modelpackage, and publish actionable results for business stakeholders using HoriZZon, BiZZdesign’s new reporting platform.
At the end of this course you will:
- Know how to use BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio to model enterprise architecture
- Understand the software’s viewpoints and views
- Be able to collaborate on one modelpackage using Team Server
- Be able to customize profiles and attributes via the Metamodeler
- Be able to publish and report actionable results through HoriZZon
- Be able to analyse your (application) portfolios using customized metrics.
Prerequisites and preparation
- This course is also suitable for non-users of BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio.
- Knowledge of the ArchiMate modeling Language
Related training courses