- High quality video-based eLearning (English)
- Level: Basic & Advanced (training for all software licenses)
- Video with demo here
- Practice oriented, developed by experts
- Dates & locations: Online, start any time you prefer (6 months access)
- Price: EUR 750. This price is excl. VAT (for information see 'registration')
- What you need: A laptop/computer with internet access as well as access to Enterprise Studio (either on premise or in the cloud).
In this course, you will learn how to apply different modeling languages such as ArchiMate®, Business Process Modeling and Notation (BPMN), ERD and UML in Enterprise Studio. Furthermore, you will learn how to import and export data to/from Excel, create metrics and dashboards, and discover about different aspects of portfolio management. During the course you will also be introduced to Team Platform, which will help you collaborate with others on model packages, track the progress of model packages and generally speaking cooperate effectively with others during projects.
Lastly, you will have access to a number of HoriZZon tutorials. HoriZZon can be used to integrate and analyze data, explore the impact of change, collaborate with colleagues, as well as create custom-made visualizations. It offers great real-time insights into the transformation process. Overall, the course ensures that new users are able to model and analyze effectively, and create deliverables that support enterprise transformation every step of the way. It’s worth noting that thanks to its modular form, the course enables users to skip over irrelevant sections, and focus on aspects that are of most interest to them.
This course is ideal for those unable to travel, or those who require a flexible learning arrangement. If you have any questions, you will be supported by our trainers throughout the duration of the course. Our trainers are industry leaders in the field, and they work with leading organizations worldwide.
If you are an enterprise architect, business analyst, business process expert or consultant and unfamiliar with BiZZdesign software, or you’d like to expand your use of our products, then this course is for you.
At the end of this course you will understand:
- The basic functionality of the Enterprise Studio platform
- How to use BiZZdesign software to model enterprise architecture with ArchiMate®
- How to use BiZZdesign software to model business processes with BPMN
- How to use BiZZdesign software to model ERD and UML data
- How to use Team Platform
- How to create metrics and dashboards
- How to design and manage your portfolios
- How to import and export data to/from Excel
- How to use our platform’s scripting language
- How to use HoriZZon
- How to use the advanced analysis functions
- How to publish your models
- Useful tips and tricks on how to use the software efficiently
Prerequisites and preparation
This eLearning course is intended for those who have access to Enterprise Studio. The study time will be approximately 30 hours for the whole course.
If you need any assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Registration and exam
After your registration, you will receive an email with access to the eLearning course in the BiZZdesign learning environment. You can pay directly online by credit card (including direct confirmation) or via an invoice. We will send you an invoice within 2 weeks per email. We charge 21% VAT within the Netherlands or outside the Netherlands if you don't add a VAT number in the subscription form.
At the end of the eLearning course you can take the exam. After passing your exam you can download your certificate.