BiZZdesign seeks a bright and unique Inside Sales Executive for the UK.
The Inside Sales Executive is a key member of our sales team. You will work closely with our Sales & Marketing teams to help meet organizational growth targets. A solid understanding of the BiZZdesign software platform, services and the ability to sell technology with extraordinary customer satisfaction are the qualities that will make you very successful in this opportunity. In other words, being pleasantly persistent.
Our team prospects, executes lead generation campaigns, unlocks new sales opportunities and hunts new logos for their assigned territories and Sales Executives. BiZZdesign offers a great opportunity for career growth and sales potential in a unique company culture with a global presence. BiZZdesign is well known as a market leader in the digital transformation space.
The primary focus of this role is to generate demand for BiZZdesign software and services through outbound prospecting within an assigned territory or vertical. The ideal candidates have experience in influencing the front end of the sales cycle and understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
As an Inside Sales Executive you will act as the first contact and impression for many BiZZdesign prospects. Your primary aim is to qualify those prospects and produce quality leads for the BiZZdesign Sales Force overall and your assigned target accounts within the territory and assigned Account Executive in particular.
• Partner with Sales Executives to drive pipeline for assigned territory and target accounts
• Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build opportunities within the assigned geographic territory
• Maintain minimum daily call and email volumes to move leads down the sales funnel
• Following up on both incoming leads from marketing campaigns as well as making outbound calls on target accounts. Successful SDRs have a strong outbound lead gen ability.
• Maintain active engagement with existing leads through creative follow-up communications
• Achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets through execution of various demand generation activities including cold calls, emails, conferences, marketing campaigns and more
• Capture sales prospecting activity using CRM. Enter new contacts into system as acquired through pipeline follow-up and lead generation campaigns
• Ability to demonstrate time management, telesales skills and knowledge of BiZZdesign products and services (training provided).
• Goal oriented individual with superior written/verbal communication skills.
• Ability to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts
• Desire for a long-term career in sales preferred
• Strong desire to be in technology space
• A hunter/self-starter mentality to find and cultivate new business
• Technical aptitude and ability to articulate the BiZZdesign value proposition to prospective customers.
• Strong organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships quickly, both internally and externally with prospects
• Confidence and ease in speaking with IT executives at the Fortune 500 level
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Persuasive and energetic personality
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience
• Prior inside sales experience is a plus but not required, 2 years of relevant business experience preferred