The Global IT & Security Manager will play a key role within BiZZdesign in driving our business forward. Working with colleagues in our DevOps engineering team, HR and Customer Success Organisation (CSO), the Global IT & Security Manager will develop and implement an IT Security programme encompassing policies, procedures, and security awareness. In this role, you will also be required to provide strategic technology guidance on IT Systems in use globally and act as subject matter expert for third-party security assessments.
What you will bring to the team
- 5 years’ experience working in information security or risk management
- Ideally, previous experience of working in a high-growth software/SaaS company
- Conversant with ISO 17799 information security standard
- Excellent influencing and communication skills (both written and oral), and the ability to influence and challenge senior management
- An in-depth understanding of current and emerging IT Security risks and strategies and how they impact on cloud-based organizations
- Organizational skills sufficient to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Strong personal discipline and effective time management
- An advanced understanding of information security concepts
- Desirable to have a professional IT and Security certifications such as CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) or similar, together with related educational qualifications in computing or relevant experience
- Hands-on operational IT experience, including deploying and configuring IT hardware and software
- Fluent English mandatory
What you will do
Develop and ensure that BiZZdesign’s Global Information Security Programme is consistent with industry best practice, is timely and effective, and promotes each person’s responsibilities in regard to IT security. Ensure that BiZZdesign Leaders and influencers understand and are aware of the enterprise-wide security strategy. Provide strategic guidance and input to the enterprise-wide security strategy to ensure that it is reflective of industry best practice and BiZZdesign business requirements.
- Working with external and internal partners to enhance our policies, processes, auditing, and monitoring across all aspects of our business to manage information security threats and risks
- Support the definition of strategy to enable the BiZZdesign organization to certify to ISO27001:2013
- Create a security awareness program that supports ongoing enablement of our staff on their security responsibilities
- Assist in the management and classification of information and its systems within BiZZdesign to ensure adherence to external client or regulatory requirements
- Taking a strategic view of our IT systems and how they should evolve to meet the needs of our business as we grow globally
- Establishing and managing hardware and software upgrade/renewal policies
- Establishing policies for mobile device management, including ‘bring your own device’
- Managing and completing independent third-party security assessments of our prospects and customers
- Working as a value-adding business partner, looking for ways to streamline our business through better use of IT
What you’re like
This role requires a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to prioritize and manage a varied workload. You will have a collaborative approach and a strong team ethos. As a global role, you will occasionally be required to attend conference call meetings outside of normal office hours. Occasional travel may also be required.
- A challenging position in a growing, innovative company
- The ability to make a change and provide input on strategic level
- Excellent career prospects
- Team spirit and trustful cooperation in a highly motivated team
BiZZdesign is a software company that supports organizations in designing business change. We are a global organization with customers on six continents and offices in many countries across the globe. We partner with leading consultancies, distributors and resellers to provide our customers with the best support possible. Our dedication to fulfilling customer needs shows both in our rapid growth and in our long-standing customer relationships, with many clients being with us for a decade or more.
Founded in 2000 as a spin-off from an applied R&D institute, we have strong roots in research and innovation.